SquidKid Design brings style into kids’ daily activities by creating fun and comfortable children items to wear and play. If you love unique, you’ll want to check out the great line-up of products that SquidKid creates. The company is Canadian owned and operated and all of the items are one of a kind handcrafted in Vancouver, BC. Shop online store and discover BC-made children’s clothing, accessories, and more.
- Child Kitchen Set (Reversible Apron and Pot Holder + Bamboo Spoon and Fork)
- 4 designs to pick from.
- Important: Pot Holder is for role playing only. Not intended for hot surfaces. (not that children should be near hot surfaces anyway)
- One Size Fits All: 3 to 6 years
Click continue to enter!
(1) Simply add a comment below stating you’d like to win the prize!
If you would like to earn additional entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please be sure to post a separate comment for each one that you do so that an entry will be registered for you. In other words, leave one comment for your mandatory entry, add another comment if you’re a facebook fan, another if you’re a twitter follower, etc. Every single comment counts as one entry ballot.
(1) ‘Like’ Okanagan Child Magazine on facebook. If you already do, leave a comment saying so!
(2) Follow Okanagan Child Magazine on twitter. If you already follow us, leave a comment saying you do!
(3) Join our e-newsletter. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment saying you already subscribe!
(4) ‘Like’ SquidKid on facebook. If you already do, leave a comment saying so!
(5) Tweet about this giveaway. Please tweet: “Win a prize from SquidKid and @okanaganchild. Enter now! http://bit.ly/dulyO9
You may tweet about the giveaway once per day. You will earn an additional entry for each day you tweet it. Please leave a separate comment below for each time you tweet with details (your status) so we can verify.
(6) Comment about this giveaway on a message board or in a forum. Leave a comment with the link.
The giveaway ends on November 18, 2011. The winner will be chosen using random.org. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours a new winner will be drawn. Please be certain to add email@example.com to your address book so you won’t miss notification (spam folders like our e-mail address)! Best of luck everyone!